Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ivory Guard - Excerpt

After finally struggling my way through the writer's mud I had to face another problem...Facing Shadows is all worked out in my head but I've some trouble getting it down on paper. It's totally weird but there seems to be nothing I can do about it. The stuff I have written so far doesn't feel right, it's not good or at least not the way I want it to be...
So to get my head away from it for a while, I dove into the world around Ivory Guard

Seeing how Ivory Guard gets along just fine at the moment I might switch the publication dates...we'll see...

Now to the first two chapters...since my favorite proofreader is currently busy flying around the world, the excerpt might still contain a few typos and such...hope you can forgive me...

Have fun reading it. 
I'm always looking forward to feedback!

Ivory Guard - Chapter 1 and 2



No comments :

Post a Comment