Friday, May 10, 2013

Ivory Guard - Teaser


Damn, what a week. 
Of course, I had to choose this one to get sick...as if moving around the second time in six months and having a lot of work ahead of us in the new house wasn't enough on our plate...and so my writing schedule has been blown into smithereens. Raz and Lillian are pushing at me to get my ass - well, hands - movin' while I'm rather busy coughing my lungs out and applying silicone in the bathroom.

Nevertheless...
I managed to throw together a little teaser for The Ivory Guard!
Okay, okay, I admit it might turn into a bribe since I'm afraid I'll have to push back publication...seeing how things are(n't) moving along...
Sorry! I'll keep you posted on that.

Hope you like the teaser though...it's from a training scene - in the dark. ;)




No comments :

Post a Comment