Monday, August 5, 2013

The Guard Duet

The Ivory Guard was meant to be a standalone novel but there is a 
sideline character that I just couldn't get out of my head ....she tugs at me and yesterday, while listening to "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison and then "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon (I know, weird mix but I like it and it works for me and that's what counts) I imagined her own story. 
After a nice, inspiring chat with Leanne I decided there will be a second book. So...that settled I had to make some changes - the title and the cover for Ivory Guard (book #1) for instance - to facilitate the design for Ebony Fight (book #2). 
Leanne was a big help making it official on Goodreads yesterday - I wasn't able to change the cover of my own book, but Leanne was. Funny, huh?
Anyway, this newborn series is called The Guard Duet (you can find more information here) and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I love planning and writing it. ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment