Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Paranormal Addicts & Newbies' - Visually Pleasing! Challenge


Though I had gotten the email as well I wasn't sure whether I'd find the time for this challenge organized by the Paranormal Addicts & Newbies on Goodreads. After reading more about it on my friend Leanne's blog I gave in and decided to participate as well.

The challenge is to pick covers that contain these:

Hot Male                                     Beautiful Woman
Artistic Cover                              Vampire
Blood                                           Castle
Moon                                            Car
Couple                                        Gothic
Tattoo                                           Dress

Rose                                            Terrible 

I limited myself to 6 books.

My Choice:

MarkedCapturedCornerstonePleasure UnboundWrong Ways DownDescension


goodreads.com

No comments :

Post a Comment