Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!




Like I mentioned in the last post this year went by in a blur, so I really hope that 2014 will be a bit more...lasting - especially regarding the good memories.

A new year, a new chapter...
filled with new expectations, challenges and hopefully dreams coming true.

I wish you all a Happy New Year!


PS:
I had some trouble with Feedburner (and for quite a while apparently without realizing it - really sorry about that!) but now everyone who follows this blog by email should get an email notification every time a new blog is posted here. 
Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll work now!
;)


2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year Natalie! Wish you all the best xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maryline! Hope you have a great night...and start into the next year! Looking forward to your reviews! ;)

      Delete