Friday, December 27, 2013

Reading and Writing in 2013


It's that time of year again when others like to look back on what happened or on what they achieved while I think about all the books I've read and...wanted to write.

To start...I read a couple of series that had me totally hooked:

Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


Downside Ghosts by Stacia Kane


Guild Hunter by Nalini Singh



Regarding the writing...that really didn't work out so well for me this year. 
I had planned to publish three books, inlcuding Ivory Guard, but in the end I only managed to publish two, and those were written under pseudonym. 
I really do hope that next year I'll be able to stick with the plan no matter what obstacles life throws at me!


No comments :

Post a Comment