Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Relaxing...

Since I recently underwent two surgeries (nothing to worry about but still painful) and I had the mother of all headaches, I took a couple of days off to just lie back and relax - with a few books in hand, of course.
Some people might wonder how I can relax with a book when I have a headache...but for me, it's the best way to get rid of or at least forget about them. When I open a book I dive into another world, sometimes even another body, and leave my own behind at home snuggled up on the couch. This time I decided to check out the world of the Mageri by Dannika Dark and started on Jennifer Armintrout's Blood Ties which fellow indie author and friend Leanne Crabtree recommended to me. 
Neither disappointed...since I love my books to have a good amount of action which lets me discover an interesting world and characters you don't want to let go. Add a healthy dose of romance and sizzling chemistry and I'm hooked.  ;) 
With that said, I'm off to read book two in the Blood Ties series...


1254149113502238135718931357189919548305
50469885744

No comments :

Post a Comment