Friday, April 4, 2014

The Emperor's Edge Series by Lindsay Buroker

Author friend Leanne Crabtree recommended this series to me and I have to say I'm sooo glad she did. I love this series.
Last night I had (once again) one of those just-one-more-chapter-moments and ended up staying up all night to finish book 3. And this morning I downloaded the next in the series.
Really, if you love a good adventure in an interesting fantasy world with a pinch of steampunk and lots of action - you shouldn't miss this!


PS: The Emperor's Edge (The Emperor's Edge #1) is available for FREE on Amazon!


The Emperor's Edge (The Emperor's Edge, #1)Dark Currents (The Emperor's Edge, #2)Deadly Games (The Emperor's Edge, #3)Conspiracy (The Emperor's Edge, #4)Blood and Betrayal (The Emperor's Edge, #5)
Forged in Blood I (The Emperor's Edge, #6)Forged in Blood II (The Emperor's Edge, #7)

No comments :

Post a Comment