Thursday, February 12, 2015

Heading home...

After visiting my family in Germany for Christmas, New Year's and a bunch of birthdays in between, I'm heading back to South Africa. To the life and love I found there so unexpectedly.

Since the plan was to get a long stay visa (which takes the embassy up to eight weeks to process), I enjoyed the time available with my family. I don't know when I will see them again, but in our hearts we are connected no matter where we are.



Getting my visa was quite a struggle and had my stomach in knots. When I finally got the email telling me that it was issued and was on its way to me, the weight of worry was off my mind and pure joy and happiness burst like a bubble inside. I was quite literally bouncing around and jumping up and down.


Ready for take-off!
I'm coming home...

No comments :

Post a Comment