Saturday, September 26, 2015

Books, books, books...


My Kindle is filled with over 600 ebooks, most of which I still need to read. Although this compact, little library is very practical for someone who likes to take a book with wherever she goes, I have to admit that I still love paperbacks. Recently I've been missing their heavenly feel, touch and scent very much. Plus, add the sign Spring Sale and I'm a goner.



So, here are my latest purchases:

Gideon Smith & the Mechanical Girl
by David Barnett
(Steampunk)
The Raven Boys
by Maggie Stiefvater
(YA Fantasy)
Dearest Rose
by Rowan Coleman
(Contemporary/Women's Fiction)

Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn
(Suspense/Thriller)

Gideon the Cutpurse
by Linda Buckley-Archer
(YA Time Travel)

The Wolves of Midwinter
by Anne Rice
(Fantasy/Paranormal)



No comments :

Post a Comment